When the majority of teeth are lost, having full or partial dentures fabricated can replace these teeth. With our in-house laboratory, we can take the extra steps necessary to ensure your final prosthesis is the best it can be.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of having your dentures or partial dentures made by Dr. McFadden.
Why Choose Dentures and Partial Dentures at the Dental Implant Center?
Patients who have lost all or the majority of their teeth have multiple implant and dental options at our state-of-the-art facility, including the fabrication of custom fit complete dentures or partial dentures.
- Complete/full dentures are for people who have lost all of their teeth. Complete dentures replace ALL of your teeth, provide support for the cheeks and lips, and are designed to function as a full set of teeth. Our dentures are customized to fit securely and look natural. Although we do offer removable (implant supported) dentures as well as fixed implant dentures that remain (fixed/screwed in) in the mouth, you may also opt to choose removable dentures that are not secured by implants.
- Digital dentures: An acrylic block of the appropriate color is used to custom mill dentures to fit your mouth, precisely. A digital file is then created and kept on file so that if a replacement denture is ever necessary, it is just the matter of a few mouse clicks (to order a replacement) and a couple of days (to ship the prosthesis to the office) and you have a new one. This is the most current technology in denture fabrication.
- Partial (removable) dentures are used when some teeth remain but some are missing, and fixed bridges are either not an option. Like complete dentures, patients may opt to have these secured by dental implants (if there is adequate bone availability), although we do offer removable partials without implants for patients for whom implants are not an option. These are also customized to the patient for a comfortable and confident fit.
- Loose or ill-fitting dentures are uncomfortable and can cause self-consciousness while eating or talking in social situations. Even if you did not have your (first pair of) dentures made by us, we can create a new set of teeth for you to improve your comfort and confidence levels.
- Board certification matters. At the Dental Implant Center, Dr. McFadden is board certified in Prosthodontics, (the dental Specialty of tooth replacement & restoration) giving you the best chance at long-lasting comfort and appearance of your removable denture or partial denture.
Are Dentures and Partial Dentures Right for Me?
Choosing these treatment options can be a big decision. We will provide a thorough examination of to help you determine whether or not dentures or partial dentures has the best long-term benefits for you. All of your available treatment options will be presented and discussed with you in detail, as well as the duration of treatment options and what you can expect during the process.
What is the cost?
The cost varies greatly depending upon the region and doctor’s training. Partial dentures and full dentures can range from $900-4,000.
To learn more about Dentures and Partial Dentures and how we can help you please fill out the form below.